Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Answer Book
The past few years have seen major changes in the area of executive compensation. With recent legislation and regulations imposing new limits on executive pay, it is more important than ever for you to have the most current information when it comes to compensating executive talent.
Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Answer Book provides the necessary guidance on:
- How to design, fund, implement, and operate a plan tailored to the specific needs of your organization
- Staying in compliance with the many rules and requirements
- Keeping on top of the new tax, legislative, and regulatory changes that affect nonqualified arrangements
- And much more!
In addition to answering over 500 key questions, Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Answer Book provides a host of special features, including:
- Dozens of examples, pointers, notes and cautions
- Overviews and Case Studies on each key area
- Citations for researching a particular item in greater detail
- ERISA, IRS, and securities law considerations