Developing Digital Literacies: A Framework for Professional Learning
Turn teachersâand studentsâinto tech-savvy digital citizens!
When teachers harness technologies and digital resources, they build upon their teaching expertise and change the way students learn. With this comprehensive job-embedded professional development program, you will help Kâ12 teachers incorporate digital literacies into their classroom practice. Features include:
- A modular, adaptable framework that capitalizes on existing personnel and resources
- Instructions on developing Personal Learning Networks (PLNs) for applying digital literacies in the classroom
- Tips for maximizing teacher buy-in
- Technology-related supports for schoolwide curriculum integration
- A companion website with electronic planning and implementation materials, sample instructional tools, and links to resources